Legal Notice – General Conditions of Use
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA. In compliance with the information duty contained in Article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding Company Information and Electronic Trade Services, the following information is indicated below: EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A., with C.I.F. A78914223, with its registered offices in C/ DEL REY 38 EDIF. INFANTES, SAN LORENZO DEL ESCOPRIAL, 28200, MADRID, Madrid Trade Register, Volume 8.928 General 7.777 of the 3rd Section of the Corporate Ledger, 140 Sheet No. 85099, 1st Entry.
2. USERS: Accessing and/or using the EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. App attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said Access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. The said conditions will be applicable independently of the General Contract Conditions which, where applicable, are compulsory.
3. USE OF THE APP: The App of EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. provides Access to a multitude of information, services, tools, programs or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet belonging to EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A., and to which the USER can have access. The USER assumes the responsibility of using the App.
In said register, the USER will be responsible for providing true and legal information. As a result of this Register, the USER is provided with a password for which he/she is responsible, and which he/she undertakes to use carefully and confidentially.
4. THE USER
- You must be 16 years old or more in order to use this service.
- You must be a human. No registered accounts are allowed for “bots” or other automated means.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ExpanSoft cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The Client is responsible for all the texts, data, graphs, images, phots and video files published on the App (“Content”) and for the activity that occurs on his/her account (even when the content is written by other people who have access to your account).
- You are responsible for the images and comments that may be published on the App.
- You undertake to not publish any libellous, racist, xenophobic, sexist, pornographic, discriminatory or violent content.
- You cannot use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When using the Service, you must not infringe any law in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright and privacy laws).
EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that violate respect for personal dignity, and which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, against youth or children, public order or safety or which, in their opinion, is not suitable for publishing.
Cancelling or removing your account
You are the only person responsible for cancelling your account correctly. Account cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the client.
ExpanSoft, at its unique discretion, has the right to suspend or cancel your account and deny you the right to use the Service now or in the future, or any other ExpanSoft service, for any reason and at any time. Said Service termination will lead to deactivating or removing your account or your access to your account, and removing all your account content.
ExpanSoft reserves the right to reject rendering its service to anybody for any reason and at any time.
5. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: ExpanSoft is not responsible, under any circumstances, for any damage or loss that may occur, for example: errors or gaps in the content, the non-availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious and harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid this.
6. MODIFICATIONS: EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. reserves the right, without prior notification, to make the modifications it considers relevant to its App, and can change, delete or add both the content and services that are offered on it, and also the way that they are presented or located on its App.
7. LINKS: In the event that the App had links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. will not have any control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances will it assume responsibility for any link belonging to an external website, or guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, authenticity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained on any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, including these external connections does not imply any kind of association, merger or participation in or with the connected entities.
8. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. reserves the right to deny or remove access to its App and/or the services offered without the need for prior notification, on its own initiative or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
9. GENERAL INFORMATION: EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. will prosecute any failure to comply with these conditions and any inappropriate use of its App by exercising all legally corresponding civil and penal lawsuits.
10. MODIFICATION OF CURRENT CONDITIONS AND TERM: EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. will be able to modify, at any time, the conditions set out herein, duly publishing them as they are herein. The term of said conditions will depend on their exposure and they will be in force until modified by others that will be duly published.
11 .APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENCE: The relationship between EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish law and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts of the City of Madrid.
EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. assigned Fiscal Identification No. A78914223, registered offices in C/ DEL REY 38 EDIF. INFANTES, SAN LORENZO DEL ESCOPRIAL, 28200, MADRID.
This statement is intended to inform users of the general Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy followed by EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A.
In compliance with that provided in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. informs you and you expressly consent that the personal data provided by you through this App, will be added to a file belonging to EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A., duly recorded in the General Data Protection Register.
The purpose of said file is to manage the users of the App, render the requested services and manage, develop and comply with the relationship set up between EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. and those who provide their personal data through the App.
2. DATA USE AND PROCESSING.
EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. is fully aware of the way it must use and process the personal data that may be required of or which can be obtained from the users of its App in order to manage the services offered for correctly developing the mobile App Even Two.
3. SECRET AND DATA SAFETY.
EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. undertakes to comply with its obligation to maintain the personal data secret and its duty to keep them, and the necessary technical and organizational measures will be adopted to guarantee the security of the personal data and avoid alteration, loss, non-authorized processing or access, bearing in mind the state of technology, according to that provided in RLOPD. However, EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. cannot guarantee that the Internet network is completely impregnable or therefore any data breach by fraudulent access thereto by third parties.
4. SUBSCRIPTION AND REGISTER.
If you decided to subscribe, you will be requested to provide a series of essential personal data in order to manage the products and services requested such as name, surname and e-mail address. After user registration, the user will be able to enter, voluntarily, other personal data.
5. TRUTHFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION.
Users will respond, at any event, to the truthfulness of the data provided, and are responsible for notifying any modification thereto, with EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. remaining exempt of any responsibility in this respect. EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user that has provided false data, without prejudice to other relevant legal action.
6. ACCESS TO THE DATA.
We inform you and you consent that your data can be communicated to third parties, entrusted with organizing the events managed through the App, in order to manage and/or develop the services you take out under contract as a user, expressly forbidding that these data be processed for any purpose other than that indicated.
Also said third parties, are obliged to comply with all the technical and organizational measures needed to guarantee the safety of the personal data, to which they have access, to avoid their alteration, loss, non-authorized processing or access.
7. USER’S RIGHTS.
Users have recognized rights and will be able to exercise their rights to access, cancel, rectify and oppose, via written communication to the addressed indicated in each case or to the addressed indicated in point 1, identifying themselves and specifying their request, and providing a photocopy of their Spanish National Identity Card or equivalent document. Please take into consideration the procedure of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, Article 25 regarding exercising your rights.
8. CANCELLING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS.
EUROFORUM ESCORIAL, S.A. informs its users that, if they have requested commercial messages or alerts to be sent in electronic format, they can cancel this type of notifications by following the instructions indicated in each case or by notifying email@example.com